Take time for yourself, release the tension, feel light
Would you like to just stop for a moment, take time out caring for others and just, for a few hours, commit some time to yourself?
Join me on my online self care yoga retreat to start to feel like you again bring back some control over life.
The retreat will incorporate yoga practices and principles to detox and bring self care to both your body and mind. All practices will be suitable for both beginners and more experienced alike.
The day will run from 9.30am – 12.30pm and will include:
- Welcome & opening
- Yoga asana (posture) practice focused on detoxing your body and mind
- Yoga relaxation to calm and reset your nervous system
- Tea break
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) to cleanse and renew your prana (energy)
- Kriyas (cleansing techniques for your face and eyes)
- Closing & shanti mantras
Grab your exclusive space on this beautiful morning for just £25 (£20 for members).
As well as all of this LIVE you will get :
- access to videos of some of the techniques for 1 week after the session
- Worksheet resources to keep
- BONUS – book by February 13th and get access to a relaxation video to keep
No, complete beginners are welcome, as are those who have done yoga before
All you need is some loose fitting or stretchy items of clothing – anything you can bend in. Please ensure suitable for online learning – no shorts/skirts/strapless tops
You need enough space to lie down with your arms and legs out
There is no special equipment you need, just a candle (optional), soft surface like a mat or carpet to do the postures and a cushion.