SUP Experience Solva
Come and join my SUP Experience in Solva, Pembrokeshire.
Paddleboard, leashes and paddles are provided. Please wear a wetsuit or clothing you are happy to get wet and are able to swim in for at least 50m (e.g. leggings, close fitting tops, rash vest etc.).
You need to have paddleboarded before in order to take part, if you haven’t, beginner sessions are available, please get in touch.
Please call Leanne on 07876 754645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,uk if you have any further questions
- Cancellations made up to 7 days will be refunded. Cancellations made within 7 days will receive no refunds.
- Leanne Bird Wellbeing & Adventure reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. Should the event be cancelled due to the weather (at any time), insufficient numbers or other unforeseen circumstances, participants will be offered a full refund minus any work done or the opportunity to rebook.
- All decisions regarding the running or cancellation of any course are at the absolute discretion of Leanne Bird Wellbeng & Adventure whose decision shall be final.
- All participants agree to behave accordingly and abide by the professional instructions given at all times.
- You must be able to swim at least 50m without stopping in order to participate. If you can’t and would like a 1:1 session then please get in contact.
- All participants must follow COVID instructions.